The term ‘VAWZ UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is a charitable company (HMRC registration number XT32894) with registered office at 5 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7AR, UK. Our company (number 7916276) is limited by guarantee and is registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Website is owned by VAWZ UK and any use made of this site (including registrations and donations made via the Website), are subject to these terms and conditions. VAWZ UK may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of you using this site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Copyright in the Material is owned by VAWZ UK or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of VAWZ UK or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
- The names and logos of VAWZ UK and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of VAWZ UK and may not be used without the prior consent of VAWZ UK.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.